Registration for the HOTCUS 2017 Conference at University College Dublin on 16-18 June 2017 is now open. Registration will close on 26 May 2017.
To register, all delegates must complete two separate registration actions.
- They should sign up for the conference via Eventbrite by clicking here.
- They should pay their registration fee directly to HOTCUS by using the PayPal menu below.
Registration costs for the 2016 conference will be as follows. You can join HOTCUS here to take advantage of the discounted member’s rate.
- Full delegates: 180 EUROS.
- Postgraduate or unwaged delegates: 140 EUROS.
- Full delegates: 220 EUROS.
- Postgraduate or unwaged delegates: 150 EUROS.
These prices include a Friday evening BBQ, a Saturday evening conference dinner, lunches on Saturday and Sunday, as well as refreshments throughout the conference.
These prices DO NOT include conference accommodation, booking of which is the responsibility of delegates themselves. To book accommodation on the UCD campus, please click here.